- Why are you asking people for their contact details?
We would like to be able to contact people occasionally to ask them questions about the surgery, how we are doing and to identify areas for improvement.
- Will my Doctor see this information?
This information is purely to contact patients to ask them questions about the surgery, how we are doing and ensure changes that are being made are patient-focused. If your doctor is responsible for making some of the changes in the surgery, they might see general feedback from patients.
- Will the questions you ask me be medical or personal?
No, we will only ask general questions about the practice, such as surveys.
- Who else will be able to access my contact details?
Your contact details will not be shared with anyone else, they will be kept safely and securely and will only be used for this purpose.
- How often will you contact me?
Not very often.
- What is a Patient Participation Group?
The Patient Participation Group is a group of volunteer patients who are contacted regarding services offered at the practice and ways of improving those services. The core group of PPG volunteers meet at the surgery every other month.
- What if I no longer wish to be on the contact list or I leave the surgery?
We will ask you to let us know by e-mail if you do not wish to receive further messages.